20 December 2011

My Secret Project


This week, I'm linking up to the awesome Paisley Jade
Following Kristy's blog made me want to learn how to crochet soooooo badly

I googled, you-tubed, stole my mums crochet books and hooks and finally worked it out, hurray!

I made this cute little teeny tiny newborn set for a friend

I worked on this for surprisingly less time than I originally thought I would and now the recipient has received it, I'm not spoiling the surprise by posting a photo

The hardest item was the first bootie, but once I unravelled it a few times, trying to figure it out, emailed the website for help twice, I ended up making the second one in about an hour

Now I know the persons website where I got this from (well, the jacket and booties) says I can't post the pattern because of copyrights blah blah blah etc, but surely I'm allowed to show you a picture of the finished product!

So here it is:


I really want to make a few more sets, I just need people to give me enough warning to make it in time before their due date!


2 comments:

  1. Wow its a very good post. The information provided by you is really very good and helpful for me. Keep sharing good information..
    Honda Accord AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing effort! That is just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete