11 November 2013

Blog Series: What has Becky been up to?

Welcome to Part 1 of my first blog series!
 
In this series, I'll tell you what I've been up to on my weekends
 
Now that I have some time, I can catch you up on my adventures
 
At the end of October, NZ has a public holiday
 
Some family memebers wanted to take their caravans on a trip
 
We couldn't decide between going up North or going South
 
We eventually decided on Matarui Bay up north
 
 
Here's a photo story of what we did
 
We climbed a very steep hill to look at the Rainbow Warrior monument
 
 
Everyone else checked the map to see where the actual ship is
 
 
I took photos of people taking photos...
 
 
...and looking at the monument...
 
 
...and got photo bombed
 
 
So on the way down I took a picture of the beach
 
 
We spent the weekend driving around, playing baseball
(I destroyed two balls with my super awesome swing)
going for walks and generally not doing much
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment