25 March 2012

Angry Birds!!!

This week I had a few days off sick

It started out a bit like this, but thankfully didn't get that bad

Someone decided she'd better take care of me and her version of that means taking over my armchair

So blah blah blah, I was sick and all that stuff

But I was bored

I plan on making husband a blanket of his own since he stole mine straight away but as of yet I haven't bought any wool for it

I had another idea

I'd make Angry Birds

Real Ones!

Ones I can throw around the house and say 
"its cause the bird was angry"

So I needed birds

I found some patterns on Ravelry and the lovely lady who designed these patterns even has her own blog 

I didn't ever think I'd get into Amigurumi but once I found some patterns I decided to get cracking

and made the red bird

well why stop?

I need more birds otherwise I'd have to keep getting up to fetch it to throw again so I made the blue bird  

and they look so good together!

then, I decided to keep going

I made the yellow bird

and now they make a great set 

Next up, I'll make the green pig
( or a few green pigs to throw the birds at ) 
and the rest of the birds

Stay tuned to see how I get on!!!



4 comments:

  1. They look sooooo awesome!! My son has been begging me to make the green pig for ages but I haven't got around to it. You've inspired me!! p.s. link up your crochet makings here: http://i-crochet.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool thanks! Be sure to make the extra parts before the body and sew them on as you go - waaay easier!

      Delete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soonxx

    ReplyDelete